The Embassy of the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia in Stockholm is the main Diplomatic mission of the federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia in Sweden and other Nordic countries. The mission the Embassy maintain and advance the bilateral relation between Ethiopia and Sweden, and other Nordic Counties and serve Ethiopian citizens in the Sweden and other Nordic Counties. The Embassy Carries out government to government and people to people. the Embassy promotes Ethiopian culture values, tourism, trade and investment opportunities.
Its main activities are in the Embassy;
• Promoting investment and encourage trade between Ethiopia and the Sweden and other Nordic Countries.
• Promoting the image of Ethiopia.
• Engaging the Ethiopian Diaspora in Sweden and other Nordic Countries encouraging them to contribute to the ongoing transformation in Ethiopia, therefore benefiting from their activities.
• Promoting relations between institutions of the Ethiopian and Sweden, and other Nordic countries .
• Promoting Ethiopian culture and tourism.
Embassy of the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia.
Birger Jarlsgatan 39
111 45 Stockholm, Sweden
Embassy of the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia
P.O Box 101 48
SE 100 55 Stockholm
Consular Service: /Passport, Visa, Id, travel document, legalization etc./
Monday to Thursday
9:00am – 12:30am; – 1:30pm – 9: 00 pm
Friday 9:00 am – 12:00 am only
Consular Affairs: /Passport, Visa, Id, travel document, legalization etc./
Tel. + 46812048500 E-mail: email@example.com
Political, Economic and Business Affairs (Trade, Investment, Tourism & NGO Matters)
Tel. +46812048501 – E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Public Relations & Communications:-
Tel. + 46812048500 E-mail:- email@example.com
Tel: +46812048500 E-mail:- firstname.lastname@example.org
Political, Economic and Business (Trade, Investment, Tourism & NGO Matters) Diaspora, Public Relations & Communications
& Administration and Finance: -
Monday to Friday
9:00am – 12:30am; – 1:30pm – 5:30pm